Monday, June 30, 2014

They stole my phone!

I went into the post office and when I came back, 
found these pictures on my phone.

 photo kidphoto_zps286f1e4c.jpg

 photo kidphoto2_zps7df5a90d.jpg

 photo kidphoto3_zps8d537c6c.jpg

 photo kidphoto5_zps0c6a0030.jpg

 photo kidphoto4_zps34957ee8.jpg

 photo kidphoto6_zpsd041932a.jpg

I sure do love these kids--this melted my heart.

 
 
Dedicated to posting a silly picture 
each day for a year. 
Please see my previous 
and future posts for more.

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how they took those photos, those beautiful girls.

    Love,
    Their Grandmother From Another Planet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you able to identify the culprits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phone theft? Those darn fashion models have now sunk to a new low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the girls take after Mama!

    ReplyDelete